I am often told and always flattered when people think I am younger than I am. I am 51.
Here are my 10 Tips on helping to keep you looking young.
- Drink between 1-2 litres of water a day, more if you are exercising – which I would always recommend.
- Always, always take off your make up before going to bed at night and finish your cleansing routine with cold water.
- Massage in coconut oil on your face and neck at night.
- Exfoliate at least once a week using a natural product rather than one with plastic balls in it.
- Eat a rainbow of colours of fruit and vegetables every day. Try and have half an avocado a day at least 4-5 times a week. Plus a handful of nuts and seeds.
- Use sunscreen every day. Put it on you face, neck and decolletage. Keep your face out of the sun. Sun damage looks much more ageing than a few wrinkles here and there!
- Don’t smoke or drink a lot of alcohol
- SLEEP! No amount of make up or mood enhancing will overtake a lack of it!
- Stay young at heart by smiling a lot!
- Think positive and have an attitude of gratitude.
If you have any more tips or suggestions, please let me know.
Oops! We could not locate your form.